Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub we use data to make a difference. As a CRM Data Analyst you will provide guidance and support to sales and marketing on capturing, reporting, analysing and utilising customer information.
- Participating in developing functional requirements, testing, training and implementing applications.
- Assisting in planning, developing, implementing, and supporting new or existing CRM functions.
- Participating in reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating sales, marketing and administrative user needs.
- Analyzing marketing data and generating reports on customer information, call patterns, and demographics.
- Identifies and collects data sources using specific tools or techniques; inputs them into the organization's information system.
- Provides data flow diagrams and documents the processes used in a company databases.
- Assists and participates in data validation and cleaning to ensure the quality and integrity of data.
- Analyzes and extracts key data and information to meet the organization's information system needs and requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- You are currently a data analyst with experience in CRM
- You love using data creatively and pulling actionable together insights
- You have experience with SFCC or other platforms
- Experience with SQL, R, Python or similar
- You have an ability to work autonomously and take initiative
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.