Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
The Warehouse Operative under general supervision must carry out warehouse operations such as shipment receiving, checking, order preparation and dispatching.
As Warehouse Assistance
- Goods receiving function such as Offloading, Checking and Put away of all incoming consignments.
- Order preparation such as Picking & Packing of customer order as per requirement.
- Ensure proper checking, dispatch and loading of vehicles against the dispatch documentation.
- Carry out activities such as Scanning, cello wrapping, heat shrinking, labelling or other value added services as per requirement.
- Ensure accurate stock replenishment
- Assist in stock counts, verifications, or other projects as instructed.
- Ensure careful and correct handling of stock
- Strictly follow standard processes, procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure Machinery, equipments, consumables and other resources are carefully & efficiently used and well maintained.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas
- Report any defects or damage of stock to Supervisors
- Ensuring that the warehouse is kept clean and tidy. Â§ Customer Focus
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and be customer focus at all times.
- Maintain a cooperative work environment. Â§ Health & Safety and Environment
- Ensure that department keeps a high standard of health and safety and environmental performance as per OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Report all incidents, of any nature and however caused, to their immediate superior completing all necessary documentation promptly and accurately.
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse any equipment provided for ensuring health, safety or welfare.
- Report damage to equipment fixtures and fittings, MHE defects, accidents at work
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.