Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
Our National Graduate Program aims to attract, nurture and develop passionate National talents. This program offers our excellent industry expertise, proficient functional knowledge and outstanding business insights, fostering a rich and rewarding career in Luxury Retail.
Your growth is our goal.
• 18-months Program
• Locations – UAE, KSA, Kuwait
• Departments: Marketing & Communications, Commercial, Buying, Digital, Data Analytics, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, Strategy & Innovation, Design, Visual Merchandising, Supply Chain and more
• You will be in a creative and dynamic work environment that respects its people
• You will be mentored by leaders who will support your development
• Completed a bachelor’s degree relevant to the NGP departments mentioned above
• Good English language communication skills, both written and spoken.
• A desire to contribute in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment
• A passion for Luxury Retail that always prioritizes the customer (internal or external)
• A curious and inquisitive mindset
• A collaborative approach - team work delivers results for everyone
• The ability to learn and adapt - recognizing changing trends and tackling the unexpected
• Commitment towards the various tasks, responsibilities and duties assigned throughout the National Graduate Program
• Charismatic personality with good stakeholder engagement skills
• Ability to solve problems effectively and fairly while considering and exploring different solutions
• Good conflict management, facilitation, and resolution skills.
• Outstanding inter-personal skills and empathy
• A kind nature and strong team spirit
• Self-starter, ability to take ownership of their responsibilities with eagerness to continue learning and growing
YOUR LEARNING JOURNEY
As a National Graduate going through the program, we will make sure to provide you and build with you the fundamental professional traits that you will need to succeed in your career.
During the program you will be provided with a learning journey that is tailored to your specific field while also adapting to it the Groups behavioral competencies that will help enrich your career.
We will also provide you with mentors who will help guide you and support your personal and professional development.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.