Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
The Project Manager - 3D must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
- The Project Manager have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
- The Project Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing a specific project or a wide range of different construction projects from beginning to end.
- Through balancing project costs to meet budgets, keep track of supplies, collaborate with architects and designers, monitoring and controlling of contractors and subcontractors, while ensuring all regulations are met and permits acquired.
- Project Managers handle both administrative and hands-on work while managing construction projects.
- Allocate and manage resources to ensure that they are available when they are needed throughout the construction projects
- Anticipate and address problems that may arise
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, designers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, vendors and key team members of the project team
- Conduct site checks to monitor progress and quality standards
- Determine the necessary resources needed to deliver projects according to schedule Ensure all appropriate permits and licenses from local authorities for construction works are in obtained and in order
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
- Ensure supplies and materials are ordered and delivered according to schedule Evaluate and develop risk management strategy
- Handle any environmental or local community issues that may come up during a project
- Keep all stakeholders aware of the progress on projects and prepare progress reports regularly
- Manage the project budget and estimate costs
- Oversee construction projects from beginning to end through detailed and accurate project planning
- Prepare reports regarding project progress Train and mentor construction team
- BSc/BA degree in interior design, Architecture, Engineering, or another related field.
- PMP or an equivalent certification would be considered an asset.
- LEED or an equivalent certification would be considered an asset.
- Extensive previous work experience managing construction projects.
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials, equipment, systems and construction management processes.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant rules and regulations as well as quality standards and human resources.
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management with capabilities to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties.
- Conflict resolution and conflict management experience.
- Previous work experience in construction management or another similar role with strong and proven leadership skills.
- Familiar with construction and project management software programs.
* Vendor/Supplier Management * Construction Safety and Health * Construction Quality Assurance * Construction Management * Construction Inspection * Decision Making and Critical Thinking * Construction Engineering and Technology * Construction Drawing and Specification Management (CDSM) * Analytical Thinking * Resource Management * Accuracy and Attention to Detail * Collaborating * Stakeholder Management * Project Management * Client Relationship Management * Program Management (M0260) * Developing & Engaging Employees * Demonstrating Strategic Vision * Business Process Improvement * Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change * Demonstrating Customer Centricity * Technical * Business Performance Management * Understanding & Developing Self * Driving Results * Driving Innovation * Cost Management * Communicating effectively * Effective Presentations * Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust * Team Management * Being Inclusive * Business Acumen
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.