Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
At Level Shoes, our Mobile Developer contributes to the creation of mobile solutions, as well as the development and maintenance of iOS application. You will design for the Level iOS platform while collaborating with internal and external teams. You will be responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and performance in accordance with the overall requirements to create the ultimate mobile experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and build applications in the iOS platform
- Building, deploying, testing mobile apps, and releasing them to the Apple App Store
- Build top architectures to build top features in Swift
- Applying designed user-interfaces with a pixel-perfectionist developer Mindset
- Contributing to project analysis processes in collaboration with Project Managers and other team members.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, etc.
- 5+ years of extensive experience in mobile development in iOS
- Experience leading a team of iOS developers
- Prior experience in handling mobile apps from 0 to release and later live maintenance
- Excellent knowledge about the iOS/SDK environment such as UIKit, Foundation
- Experience with programming in SwiftUI, and limited (for maintenance of existing projects) in Objective-C
- Good knowledge in using web services (json/rest, soap/xml)
- Experience in working with version control systems (Git)
- Having knowledge of tools: PaintCode, Sketch, Atlassian JIRA/SourceTree/Confluence,
- Knowledge of social media integration (OAuth, OpenGraph, Facebook/Twitter API)
- Having experience in working in agile teams.
What you’ll need to make the difference:
- Start-up experience
- Growth mindset
- Experience within Enterprise commerce system
- Stakeholder management
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.