Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
We are currently on the lookout for a passionate and extremely communicative Influencer Executive to help us establish and manage influencer relationships. This role will be focused on co-creating the influencer strategy with the marketing team. We're looking for an avid social media user who is well-versed in social content.
You will know how to build meaningful relationships and negotiate deals with influencer partners to grow customer acquisition, raise brand awareness and ultimately drive sales. You are strategic, data-driven while balancing the need to be process-oriented, creative, and passionate.
- Build relationships with top media and influencers resulting in free coverage and a successful brand reputation allowing an increase in sales
- Co-create the influencer strategy with the marketing team for all animations, activities and brand equity building exercises
- Support in building the squad strategy for Wow Beauty Forward and Beauty Nation and drive the activities throughout the year
- Assemble a makeup/skincare squad of influencers / Key opinion leaders/ content creators across the GCC
- Utilize key members of influencer squad for gifting to build association with brands, create content and drive social conversation
- Work on creative gifting to send to top media and influencers to create a hype on social media resulting in increased awareness of the brands
- Identify and engage key influencers to collaborate (paid/non-paid) with for launches, key activities, promotions etc.
- Support in defining the affiliate program by reaching out to the right influencers and to maintain relationship while tracking their success rate
- Responsible for managing influencer calendar, receiving content and scheduling their content & production
- Share feedback and support the marketing team in terms of content creation, social media strategies and coordinate for coverage for influencers content / makeup artist and skincare fanatics
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Public Relations or Similar
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Able to manage budgets
- Previous experience in influencer relationship management
- Experience in PR strategy development and implementation
- Excellent team player and team builder
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive work environment
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadline
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.