Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
- Develop, test and implement intuitive bots that meets and exceeds the requirements of the group
- Design & development of highly scalable OCR templates
- Working closely with the transformation lead to identify and discuss timelines, deliverables, dependencies and risks
- Consistently produces quality work with minimal guidance
- Assist in deployment/orchestration of RPA bots
- Support and troubleshoot issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
What you'll need to succeed
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or related is required.
- 3+ years of experience in robotic process automation (RPA) solutions
- RPA (1 or more): UiPath (preferred), Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism
- OCR (1 or more): ABBYY FlexiCapture (preferred), Kofax, OpenText, Google Cloud Vision
- Experience with:
- Modelling and developing out robotic processes
- Multiple OCR engines
- Programming languages (1 or more): Python, Java, C#
- Unit testing and debugging tools
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.