Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our eCommerce Creative Content Executive will successfully deliver customized e-commerce creative material and assets for multiple beauty brand websites.. A proficient designer with experience in UI/UX who can deliver engaging customer experiences. Working closely with trading, design & brand teams
What you will be doing
- Create customer-centric, commercially viable and on brand designs within specific deadlines
Create strong brand campaigns for online marketing channels
- Visual conceptualization, strategy and planning with the brand & online teams
- Manage and execute monthly calendars for social media, digital marketing, ATL and BTL campaigns with the team
Collaborate with the Design and Product teams to build exceptional digital interfaces and content experiences that enhance the overall customer experience & ensure consistency of designs
Additionally manage the end-to-end upload process for all on site creative
What you'll need to succeed
- You are a digital designer working in eCommerce that knows how to create web banners for websites and apps, curate emailers and build assets in line with branding guidelines
- You have extensive knowledge in photoshop, adobe design suite and/or Figma design
- You have worked with a CMS before to upload content onto a website
- You are creative and not afraid to showcase your ideas
- You are a multitasker and know how to manage your time well across multiple projects
- You love beauty!
- You have roughly 2 years of experience
- Native Arabic speakers are a bonus
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.