Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Have you developed a reputation for your ability to strategize, analyze, design and implement important eCommerce initiatives? Do clients rely on you to create and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for the solution? If leading technical teams through the design and development of complex transactional systems sounds like a challenge you want to tackle, then we want to meet you.
- Participate in the analysis, design, and implementation of relevant eCommerce platform using Magento or other
- Apply specific functional knowledge of eCommerce or OMS applications to help guide the design and implementation of the solution
- Manage and conduct requirements gathering, stakeholder interviews and initial client discover work
- Prepare detailed requirement specifications, functional specifications, use case and work-flow diagrams and manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead testing efforts in conjunction with the Project or QA Manager, including the design and execution of test scripts and scenarios
- Prepare training materials appropriate for target audiences and developed solution and conduct training sessions
- Assist with gap analysis, business process redesign, roadmap planning and developing proof-of-concepts
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
- Support during campaigns
- Support daily adhoc activities of business and liase with 3rd party vendors
- Work with and drive 3rd party and internal teams to ensure commitments are delivered
Here’s what you need:
- 3+ years of experience gathering and documenting requirements
- 2+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- 3+ year of implementing Magento applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 5 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Functional expertise in relevant eCommerce or OMS and PIM
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrixes, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Ability to lead team and client meetings and to clearly articulate the solution being developed with all the stake holders
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.