Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion, and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world-class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Our HR Systems Oﬃcer is responsible for HRMS system enhancement through auditing employee data, and creating/updating organization structures and reporting lines in coordination with People Partners while minimizing system down-me in coordination with the HRIS team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Implement activities under minimal supervision
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure the case/issue is closed eﬃciently and in a timely manner
- Create/ maintain all structures in the system
- Audit and approve all HR data in the Group; investigate discrepancies and ambiguities with concerned stakeholders
- Coordinate with HRBPs for changes in structure and reporting lines
- Manage all workﬂows of HR processes Generate reports to management on employee data
- Participate in data migration to new software
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.