Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate on new creative concepts and pitches with Graphic Designer
- Research relevant ideas for upcoming projects and stay on top of key design trends in the region
- Support in adaptions and implementations on frequent campaigns to support Graphic Designer
- Manage tasks and workload efficiently and work closely in a team setup
- Stay on top of trends in the retail/luxury world
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design
- Re-size, adapt and construct artworks
- Attention to detail, ensure quality and delivery deadlines are met
- Strong sense of aesthetics and understanding of visual design
- Proficiency of Adobe Suite tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Lightroom) and Microsoft tools
- Fluency in both Arabic and English
- Understanding of typographic/illustrative styles + layout and composition balance
- Animation (GIF/MP4) and Video Editing knowledge is a big plus
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.