Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Our Receiving Associate is responsible for the flow of merchandise from the point of delivery to the sales floor with the greatest sense of urgency and efficiency. Responsibilities include and not limited to receiving, unpacking, processing, organizing and storing merchandise.
- Ensure all documentation and stock updates are done in a timely manner.
- Follow and adhere to the timely receipt of all incoming and out-going deliveries according to Company standards.
- Ensure all store inventories are processed accurately by verifying transfer note, ticketing, and auditing the validation and verification reports.
- Maintain accurate processing of all return-to-vendors (RTVs), transfers and damages based on SOP.
- Ensure compliance of receiving practices with established SOP, such as safekeeping of merchandise and property.
- Maintain orderly and neat stock and receiving area.
- Communicate effectively with management, distribution/logistics department on all relevant issues
- Ensure all transactions on POS due to stock movement are as per SOP.
- Ensure that no local purchases reach the selling floor unless their suppliers bar-code is in the Company’s barcode and label.
- Support the physical stock take in store in cooperation with Store Operations and Stock controllers.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.