Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the store maximizes its commercial performance and delivers exceptional Guest Experience. You will drive both eNPS and cNPS through the implementation of People and CX strategies
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving in-store CX initiatives
- Plan succession of team members in terms of readiness
- Nurture talent within team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partner
- Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
- Oversee day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence, sales team schedules and commissions
- Offer store support including concessions, real-time as per business needs
- Act as the key point of contact with back-office operations
- Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
- Ensure customer data is properly captured by the sales team in adherence to marketing team requirements
- Promote loyalty program and ensure floor team knowledge about app offerings etc..
- Ensure store team is working towards the same goal
- Promote omnichannel sales
- Increase the store revenue target
- Increase sell-through at full price
- Provide input on what's working well, what's not working well and feedback on how and what we can improve
What you'll need to succeed
- If you are currently in a supervisory position but think you are ready to be a store manager and possess the qualities to succeed we encourage you to apply
- We are looking for driven professionals possessing high potential even if they didn't acquire the title or credentials yet in their current role
- You would need to come from a Retail background, possess strong business acumen, previous experience in Jewelry or in luxury would be a great plus
- You would be a great communicator, able to lead a team towards achieving success, a person who leads by example and someone who is dynamic, inclusive and diplomatic in their approach
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.