Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
- Facilitate scope definition, and high-level planning, discovery, and estimation workshops for projects with cross-functional teams
- Quantify cost factors to deliver project deliverables including resources, project oversight, objective risk and related contingency
- Document key assumptions and dependencies established through estimation activities
- Prepare and present high-level plan with estimates for executives and cross-functional leaders based on estimate outcomes Project Planning
- Ensure proactive scheduling of key deliverables, milestones and deliverable tasks
- Ensure necessary steps and dependencies to deliver projects and components are established with cross-functional leads
- Lead Program governance and communicate regular updates to project and executive leadership team on delivery progress, plan updates and budget spend and forecast, including status report updates, financial/budget/variance reports, and other reporting as required
- Confidently lead and drive cross-functional projects, and individual project tracks of a large program through full delivery life-cycle ensuring project is delivered on-time and on-budget
- Manage resource assignment, budget, scheduling, and scope prioritization, and change control
- Ensure proper documentation of scope of work with help from cross discipline functional leads
- Serve as primary liaison among multiple teams, including Product Management, Design, Technology, Operations, Continuous Delivery, Release Management, vendors and other key functional delivery teams for the program
- Communicate regular updates to project and executive leadership team on delivery progress, plan updates and budget spend and forecast, including status report updates, financial/budget/variance reports, and other reporting as required
- Escalate key issues and risks to ensure timely resolution and mitigation
- Prevent scope creep, record causes of change, and facilitate change requests to ensure impacts to schedule or budget, as well as forecasts, are approved and communicated in a timely manner
What you'll need to succeed
- Direct management and accountability for single programs with budgets of >$2M
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in project management with an eCommerce retailer, preferably with Omnichannel capabilities
- 5-7 years vendor management experience
- At least 5 years of experience in leading large, multidisciplinary digital teams (websites, mobile web, and apps)
- At least 5 years Agile delivery experience
- Significant practical experience project management (estimation, project planning, resource planning, issue management, risk management, change management, communication planning)
- Experienced in multiple full lifecycle software deliveries from requirements to release
- Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities
- Knowledge and expertise in multiple software delivery approaches (Agile, Waterfall, hybrid, kanban)
- Comfortable when communicating with executive level (Directors, VPs) in presentations, working sessions, and 1-on-1 interactions
- Practiced in negotiating win/win agreements and outcomes
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.