Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Our Associate Buyer is responsible for participating in the selection of merchandise and its assortment, helping to bring brands to life. Our Associate Buyer is also responsible for the collection and consolidation of both quantitative and qualitative information regarding sales, best selling items, stock coverage and others
- Support the Buyers to ensure the smooth day to day running of the buying team function. Develop the Buyers Administration Assistant. Track orders spent against OTB, including showroom orders, reorders & replenishment.
- Analyze sales performance, formulate end of season sales reports & analysis.
- Prepare the pre-buy analysis for the Buyer, ready for buying appointments.
- Assist with product selection, prepare order sheets & qualifying orders.
- Propose & recommend actions towards stock liquidation strategy.
- Build supplier relationships & proactively negotiate support such as incentives, promotions, markdown contribution stock swaps etc.
- Present awareness of global market trends & competitors, and complete Market Studies and product recommendations.
- Work closely with marketing, VM & store teams, supply chain & e-commerce
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 - 3 years Buying experience in a Luxury RTW brand
- Strong numerical capabilities
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Solid understanding of the brands' philosophy and ability to demonstrate the understanding of brand DNA
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to adapt to change
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.