Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, creativity comes alive! Working as a Sales Supervisor you will be responsible for establishing customer relationships through personalised services, achieving sales targets / receivables, and managing stock. You will also build, train, and supervise a team of front-liners as well as support in-store events implementations.
- You will build and maintain Supplier/Retailer relationships in order to build a strong working relationship
- Communicate with Retailers to assess their needs and provide assistance in satisfying those needs
- Address Retailers’ queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Cascade and distribute monthly sales target by POS
- Conduct store visits to monitor POS performance and adherence to SOP
- Supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries (and collections)
- Ensure that payment and collection of receivables is done in a timely manner
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales
- Support in-store marketing activations are properly conducted
- Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Oversee the ordering and replenishment of all goods to avoid running out of stock and process orders if necessary
- Maintain a running inventory through sales promotions in coordination with backoffice team
- Ensure merchandising guidelines have been met for all brands
- Implement on the field launches / animations in line with backoffice team
- Work with the Sales Manager to define the events’ quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Handle the set-up of POS events, following the trade marketing guidelines
- Participate in the recruitment and training of sales team
- Encourage and motivate the sales teams to carry out events and achieve sales objectives
- Help in defining an optimal event schedule considering local and cultural events
- Send event reports and results to management (quantitative report, qualitative information & key learnings)
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you'll need to succeed
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.