Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
- Support the execution of Marketing activities on the ground for FF1 brands in Qatar
- Support with talent/influencer suggestions for FF1 brands in Qatar
- Meet with store managers to understand their needs from a marketing perspective
- Collate lists of key personal shoppers within Qatar – that would be beneficial to our brands
- Liaise with Mall Partners – to understand their marketing plans for the year
What you'll need to succeed
We are always looking for ambitious students and graduates from a wide range of backgrounds for our professional internship programs. You will up-skill in the everyday and experience working as a valued member of the team - you will be empowered to innovate, develop and learn in a fun and supportive environment!
Are you ready to jump start your career with the Middle East's Leading Luxury Retail Group?
- You will be determined to succeed in all you do
- You take initiative, listen, learn and challenge the status quo
- You think like an entrepreneur and are motivated to create your own success
- You like to have fun and you will bring positivity and a smile to your work and the team!
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.