Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Accelerating and widening the use of Looker as our primary analytics tool is one of our top priority initiatives for 2022 and beyond. As the Group’s Senior Looker Analyst, you will lead on the development of a portfolio of business-critical analytics and insights solutions that span both physical and digital retail. You will work collaboratively with a wide range of business units to help them unlock value from actionable insights. You will be a critical partner for the Analytics Leads who are supporting business leaders across all our brands, including Vice Presidents, Brand General Managers and our functional CxOs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering Looker-enabled analytics solutions, at high tempo, for the senior business leaders’ highest impact initiatives across the Group
- Accelerating the delivery of insights for newly identified opportunities and business use cases, aiming to unlock value
- Working with the core data team to operationalise and deliver impact with data products
- Increasing the productivity of business operations by harnessing data to simplify, improve UX, automate, reduce errors and accelerate time-to-value
- Data-driven recommendations to optimise productivity, proactivity and commercial success
- Championing the growth of trustworthy data critical to business success
- Being a positive role model for the broader data organisation and culture, particularly for data analysts working in other business units
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proven Looker expert who will be quickly recognised as “Best at Looker” in the whole Group
- A gifted data storyteller with strong data visualisations skills
- Ability to focus on the most impactful insights opportunities
- Executive presence to deal with demanding stakeholders
- Leadership skills to set more junior analysts up for success – clarity, energy, good communication, emotional intelligence, enthusiasm, plus (desirable) mentoring skills
- Enthusiasm for the necessary foundational “heavy lifting” in automating reporting and dashboarding, to enable business users to self-serve,
- Proven problem solver with the ability to interpret business questions and provide appropriate analytics solutions
- (Desirable) Experience of Google Cloud Platform, Google Big Query and Google Analytics software
- The curiosity, resilience and pioneering spirit to help us deliver true transformational change. This role is not for the timid!
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.