Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
As a Store Supervisor you will be assisting the Store Manager in managing the team, ensuring the attainment of sales target, delivering an outstanding guest experience, maintaining the shop and brands merchandizing and managing the stock, in alignment with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under minimal supervision Escalate complex problems to the Shop Manager to ensure case/issue is closed eﬃciently and in timely a manner
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Ensure consistency in customer service delivered and handle all complaints
- Assist in the achievement of sales target allocated to the store
- Participate with the sales executive team in generating sales through high selling techniques
- Manage VIP Guests relationships Ensure stock levels are maintained as per guidelines - Ensure adherence to safety and security policies
- Stock Replenishment, ensure proper record of all stock movements and assist in preparing for inventory audit
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising
What you’ll need to succeed
- A background and experience in Retail
- Basic understanding of inventory management reports
- Understanding of the Retail industry and latest trends
- Ability to perform in an inclusive manner
- Ability to lead and be a role model in your attitude and behavior
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.