Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Scrum Master to join a leading retail group in the middle east, working as part of the IT Services team. The candidate will work in the eCommerce product team in the team to support the development of eCommerce sites and features for a variety of the group’s brands. Formally the includes Scrum Master has a critical role in facilitating the progress and implementation of the groups’ eCommerce projects and initiatives with a focus on achieving results and meeting deadlines.
What you'll be doing
- Partner with the Product Manager to lead and inspire the products team by communicating a vision for the project/enhancements roadmap as well as involving people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization
- Work closely with stakeholders and project owners to collect business objectives and requirements to clearly define, document and scope projects and initiatives
- Establish project timelines and matrices, determine assignments, and follow up to ensure that obstacles are mitigated, and progress is on-going
- Ensure that planning meetings, daily updates, customer reviews and retrospective meetings are held consistently and are run effectively
- Facilitate internal team coordination, mitigate blocks and achieve results from other teams and vendors
- Work to overcome obstacles to success and build collaborative relationships with other teams
- Create backlogs in Jira, functional specifications, workflows, and document requirement changes
- Work across departments to ensure that all stakeholders have input into the final product
- Lead project status meetings and provide project status updates
- Assist Product Manager in determining best practices for team resource planning and utilization
- Triage-related production support incidents and implement solutions to common issues.
- Build and maintain detailed documentation for the firm’s products, processes and product roadmap
- Be able to function under tight deadlines
- Work with 3rd parties and lead offshore development teams
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years of experience in Agile project management overseeing the management and implementation of leading eCommerce solutions ( SFCC, Magento, Shopify)
- 2+ years in business analyst role writing requirements, managing changes to requirements, creating user guides and training materials as well as release notes
- 2+ year’s experience in eCommerce – Digital experience is a must – SFCC experience is a preferred
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization, communication, and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with vendor professional services engagements
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and ability to speak to senior-level clients
- Knowledge of the Agile methodologies.
- Critical thinking and multi-tasking skills are a must
- Must be proficient in English for reading/writing and conversation
- Experience in the development of process and procedure documentation, user guides and
- Expert knowledge of Jira or alternative Agile tooling
- Experience in a hybrid Agile/Waterfall environment and ability to adapt to different ways of working.
- Ability to be self-driven and execute projects with minimal management oversight
- Certificate in Agile Scrum Master a plus
- Good Power Point Presentation skills
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.