Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
- Be the Brand Ambassador that represents the LEVEL personas and brands it carries
- Attend all styling and in-store marketing events to build a stronger client database
- Drive the relationship with clients using mail, e-mail, telephone as well as face-to-face communications
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and providing the highest quality of customer experience
- Create and style inspiring outfits which respond to the client’s preferred style, and personality
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs and provide assistance in satisfying those needs and surpassing customer’s expectations
- Deal with all customer complaints and website issues in the back office
- Ensure targets for selling are met and focus on up selling
- Keep up to date with market trends, new releases, competitor activities to ensure the provision of personalized attention and advanced knowledge regarding products and trends
- Provide regular updates to the Marketing/Buying team and Store Manager on client’s preferences, trends, and best sellers
- Be a team player and work with the sales team to upgrade the buying experience and provide the highest customized level of service to various individual shoppers
- Deliver trainings and product presentations to store team
- Work closely with marketing and content team to influence and attract guests and drive traffic to store and online site
- Continually come up with creative ideas and processes to recruit new VIG (very important guests) and turn guests into loyal customers
- Capable of interfacing and communicating in a clear manner with management stakeholders
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience in a Personal Shopping position
- A strong client book within luxury fashion
- Experience within High fashion & Luxury brands
- Arabic would be an added benefit for this role
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.