Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
We are always looking for ambitious graduates from a wide range of backgrounds for our professional internship programs. You will gain skills and experience working as a valued member of the team - you will be empowered to innovate, develop and learn in a fun and supportive environment! As a People Partner Trainee, you will be responsible for helping attract, develop and support an exceptional group of people. You will do so in line with Group HR policies and principles, whilst also creating bespoke initiatives to enhance the employee experience and support the achievement of business strategies and culture change.
- Support People Partners with all talent management activities.
- Assist with the creation and reporting of HR manpower budgets, and report on current and future status using all available Power BI dashboards.
- Act as a central point of contact for the consolidation of all People data to support decision making within the business unit.
- Provide basic analysis and project management support on for ad hoc projects and initiatives.
- Proactively participate in all relevant projects and community activities as part of the wider People Team.
- Assist in reviewing and documenting policies based on People Partner request and in collaboration with the relevant competence center.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- You have experience in Excel
- You are determined to succeed in all you do
- You take initiative, listen, learn and challenge the status quo
- You think like an entrepreneur and are motivated to create your own success
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.