Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
The Shipping Administrator is responsible for coordinating and processing the documentation necessary for execution of Imports and/or Exports shipments
- Execute services in accordance to the processes, terms and timeframes defined by management
- Follow all state, customs and other applicable regulations while fulfilling service requirements
- Obtain/process all required documentations to facilitate imports and/or exports of shipments.
- Verify Freight Forwarder invoices as per agreed price list
- Ensure all shipments are insured
- Ensure all claims are investigated and settled
- Record performance and shipment information metrics accurately in the system.
- Immediately report to management, investigate and correct any breach in Integrated Management System (ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001)
- Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental procedures, Company policies or Security protocols
What you’ll need to succeed
- High School Graduate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within Logistics department COMPETENCIES
- Being Inclusive
- Business Data Analysis
- Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
- Communicating effectively
- Demonstrating Customer Centricity
- Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
- Driving Results
- Incoterms Understanding & Management
- Knowledge of Transportation Management Technology Systems (Oracle TMS, JDA, SAP, etc.)
- Supplier Negotiation
- Supplier Selection
- Transportation Understanding & Specification
- Understanding & Developing Self
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.