Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Our Associate Business Analyst is responsible for managing business requirements and enabling, guiding and defining processes related to digital technology initiatives. This is a key customer-centric role in conceptualizing technologies and business processes to benefit our brands and deliver great customer experience across our GCC stores and ecommerce sites
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand the business functions being supported
- Understand the desired customer experience and customer journey pain points
- Develop a deep understanding of the business requirements of internal stakeholders and end users and match these with the appropriate solutions
- Work closely with Ecommerce, CX, Loyalty, Marketing, and Retail teams to ensure the system meets business needs and define those customer journeys.
- Partner with business stakeholders to ensure alignment between business strategy and the roadmap of Tech initiatives.
- Manage technology changes and product enhancements, working collaboratively with key stakeholders to translate business requirements into appropriate functional specifications
- Manage the specifications and parameters of the system and data integration points (inbound and outbound)
- Build and manage relationships with business stakeholders and act as an ambassador for Chalhoub Tech
- Create and maintain training resources and deliver training to users
- Monitor and report on user engagement and adoption of technology
- Maintain user guidelines/policy and documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Support users during post go live phases, and ensure the transition to operations teams
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards based upon the needs of business partners
- Assist users in leveraging the value of the data captured by the system to generate insights which enhance understanding of Chalhoub customers and drive business engagement
- Serve as the expert to drive the planning, prioritization, design, development, and deployment of projects & product enhancements
- Keep abreast of new technology features and functionalities to provide recommendations for process improvements and technical updates.
- Help define and create custom field / objects, complex workflow rules, record types, data validation, page layouts and third-party integrations
- Contribute to the evolution of our tech stack by acquiring and maintaining knowledge of new and emerging technologies, tools, and architecture.
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years’ experience in managing business requirements, defining integration points, developing process flow analysis, data modeling and functional design experience.
- Experience in developing business solutions, configurations (including workflows), validation rules, and security management
- Experience as an expert in business transformation programmes or application maintenance
- Hands on experience with ecommerce, mobile and OMS platforms.
- Experience in designing and documenting integrations for the above types of applications
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Must)
- Experience in delivering and enhancing omnichannel journeys
- Good understanding of Retail domain concepts
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.