Business Development Lead KSA (The Content Factory and Hypely by Chalhoub Group)
Who We Are:
The Content Factory by Chalhoub Group is an independent agency and brand studio at the intersection of creativity, insights and data. Established in 2019, we are a global creative partner for brands and a trailblazing force in the world of immersive, white-labeled content and branding solutions based in Dubai, UAE. We have been working hand in hand with brands, agencies and other production houses in creating intelligent, immersive and memorable digital experiences as trusted consultants and specialists in the areas of creative strategy, design and production.
Hypely.me is a new digital destination where consumers would discover a wide range of products and read reviews that enable them to make well-informed purchase decisions.
We are becoming more and more user obsessed and value user-generated content and user experience above all else. We are proud of our collaborative work environment and practice unfiltered, professional, straightforward, and authentic communication. We are fast and innovative in our work, and we consistently set the bar high. The wider group team is results driven, solution oriented, and resourceful. Our team sets the bar high to operate with integrity and respect. By empowering each other in the workplace and by empowering the community we serve, we achieve consistent success by guiding members to make informed, personalized purchases.
This is a highly visible role within the company where you’ll be in complete ownership of strategy building and meeting revenue targets. You will work with client stakeholders and cross functional teams to propose the best solutions for clients to ensure continued customer growth and acquisition.
What you will be doing:
The Business Development Lead KSA will design, execute and ensure the success of scalable partnerships that are aligned with the TCF and Hypely brands and mission in Saudi Arabia.
- Believe in and passionately demonstrate overall benefits and competitive advantages of our value proposition, audience, products, and brand attributes to the marketplace.
- Determine how to create the greatest value for both a brand partner and our company through an optimal Content and Advertising mix.
- Build and cultivate strong commercial relationships through a consultative process involving on-site meetings and presentations to decision makers at all levels.
- Build and implement tailored sales strategies that demonstrate thorough knowledge of the market, categories, different client industries, advertising and content businesses and trends.
- Manage client relationships, expectations and delivery of ROI, in partnership with execution leads.
- Lead category and competitive analysis and tailor commercial tactics accordingly.
- Developing customized, solutions-oriented commercial packages that represent the TCF/Hypely brands while delivering on client business objectives and quarterly revenue targets.
- Build integrated packages and opportunities and ensuring the wider business portfolio opportunities are being leveraged in all outgoing proposals
- Represent our company within the client and advertising/media community in a positive, substantive and enthusiastic manner
- Create case studies and key takeaways from campaign performances and commercial partnerships
- Develop metrics for program success involving the true impact of social amplification and ROI measurement internally and for clients
- Continuously update the Media Kit with new research story lines and case studies from successful campaigns.
What we are looking for:
- 4-6 years of sales or business development in a digital business with experience managing publishing and technology platforms.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with digital media technologies and experience with ROI metrics and publisher data platforms and monetization tactics.
- Demonstrable strength in building lasting commercial relationships and delivering financial results
- Highly motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for thinking outside the box; ability to take ownership and work independently to meet aggressive performance goals
- Persuasive communication skills and consultative selling strength, including an ability to create and deliver convincing arguments verbally and in writing
- Existing relationships in key markets and deep knowledge of competitive and client set is a massive plus
- Interest in emerging media platforms and technologies and knowledge of leading figures and organizations in each category
What we offer:
- Fast-paced, high growth work environment
- Unparalleled connections built through Chalhoub Group’s network of world-renowned Fashion, Beauty and luxury brands.
- Staff discounts across Chalhoub Group and Joint Venture brands.
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
- Diversity of work projects
- Health insurance, Paid vacation, flex time, holidays