Pitch Artist (The Content Factory by Chalhoub Group)
Who We Are:
The Content Factory by Chalhoub Group is an independent agency and brand studio at the intersection of creativity, insights and data. Established in 2019, we are a global creative partner for brands and a trailblazing force in the world of immersive, white-labeled content and branding solutions based in Dubai, UAE. We have been working hand in hand with brands, agencies and other production houses in creating intelligent, immersive and memorable digital experiences as trusted consultants and specialists in the areas of creative strategy, design and production.
About the role:
This is a highly vital and visible role within the company where you’ll be in complete ownership of all aspects of producing the best creative concepts we can for our prospective partners.
As a Pitch Artist you will be a key creative partner to our Business Development team in creating well-researched and well-thought-out internal and external presentations and pitch decks. You will work alongside our creative and production teams as well as our roster of external talent to craft proposals based on understanding of the media landscape and our clients’ businesses. You will act as the creative centre point in creating premium & visually rich presentation decks and self-initiated projects to our prospective client partners. You will have a keen eye for design, layout and typography and be able to create visually compelling presentation decks that communicate complicated ideas effectively that fit both the client and the creative talent.
This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team focused on being best in class within our industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the Business Development Manager, Creative Director, MD and their teams in developing and designing pitch decks for a global and local client roster.
- Conceptualize creative treatments, mood boards, and/or methodologies based on data of what we know drives impact.
- Be the creative centre point in understanding what brands are doing in media and how we can learn from or capitalize on.
- Pull visual references and build up a searchable library of images.
- Determine how to create the greatest value for both a brand partner and TCF through an optimal value-cost mix.
- Act as a champion of brand standards and guidelines.
- Maintain global brands’ graphic aesthetic and quality.
- Coordinate with Ops and Production teams to assess feasibility of ideas presented.
- Develop along with BD lead customised, solutions-oriented production packages that represent the TCF brand while delivering on client business objectives and quarterly revenue targets of the business.
- Manage & execute multiple projects at once, efficiently meeting deadlines.
- Follow creative direction, work in a group dynamic, and actively participate on any given project or team to which you are assigned.
After 8 months in this role you will:
- You will have responsibility for one support designer who will report directly to you.
- You will be responsible for the distribution of the work to your support designer.
- Act as an inspiration & mentor to the support pitch coordinator/designer.
- Aid in the development of the internal client hitlist based on market intelligence and creative synergies.
- Independently pitch self-initiated projects internally.
- Onboard a roster of creative talent that adds something unique to each pitch (illustrators, calligraphists, ..etc.)
- Become more exposed to great work and creative processes in our H2 target markets (KSA, rest of GCC, Egypt and beyond).
What You Possess:
- Excellent grasp of PowerPoint/Keynote; full Adobe suite.
- Impeccable attention to detail and verbal communication.
- Fluency in Arabic is key for success in this role.
- Strong conceptual ability, along with expert design and layout skill.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely whilst having the ability to multitask and prioritize based on deadlines
- Experience in daily and longer-term project planning
Who You Are:
- An innovative thinker with entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a positive person, motivated and passionate about the work you do. You can think in the box and out of the box.
- Receptive to creative direction and design feedback.
- A team player who can work collaboratively with internal teams as well as outsourced suppliers and clients.
- You are a person who can work in a high workload environment with quick project turnovers and the ability to both multi task and think on the ball.
- Someone who enjoys creative problem-solving in an ever-changing environment.
- Someone who is dedicated, driven and reliable.
- You have immense interest in and grasp of emerging media platforms and technologies and knowledge of the latest media trends and what brands are doing in marketing.
What we offer:
- Fast-paced, high growth work environment
- Unparalleled connections built through Chalhoub Group’s network of world-renowned Fashion, Beauty and luxury brands.
- Staff discounts across Chalhoub Group and Joint Venture brands.
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
- Diversity of work projects
- Health insurance, Paid vacation, flex time, holidays