Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
• Collaborating with department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
• Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
• Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
• Providing detailed, concise and accurate reports and budget outlines.
• Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
• Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
• Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
• Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Deliver project in both Agile (preferably) Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
• Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor Degree
- 2-3 years of PMO experience
- PMP Certified
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.