Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our Tailor is responsible for various alteration tasks as per the customers’ needs and requests, and as reported by the sales staff, within the agreed upon deadline
- Fit and study garments on customers to determine required alterations
- Measure parts such as sleeves or pant legs, and mark or pin-fold alteration lines
- Take up or let down hems to shorten or lengthen garment parts such as sleeves
- Let out or take in seams in suits and other garments to improve fit
- Record required alterations and instructions on tags, and attach them to garments.
- Examine tags on garments to determine alterations that are needed.
- Fit, alter, repair, and make made-to-measure clothing, according to customers' and clothing manufacturers' specifications and fit, and applying principles of garment design, construction, and styling
- Inform sales executives if the alteration would be possible
- Coordinate with them for details of the alteration
- Inform the customers about when it will be fixed.
- Purchase the needed materials for various tasks
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in Tailoring with Luxury brands and clothing
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and agility
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.