Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Our Junior CRM Marketer is responsible for assisting in the development of the online marketing strategy for a portfolio/ or mono-brand(s). The person in this role will plan and execute digital marketing campaigns (including email and SMS) while supervising the design and supplying content for every Brand.
What you'll be doing
- Propose new channels and capabilities to enable on the Marketing tool.
- Support in the logic set-up of the Marketing tool and its capabilities.
- Implement the Marketing Automation strategies for all brands.
- Help define Customer Journeys for the different clusters of customers within each Brand.
- Create content for each Brand related to customer and Brand milestones and in line with the Customer Journey.
- Liaise with the graphic design team for the assets and the marketing team for alignment with Brand guidelines.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with CRM Salesforce or similar tools, such as Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, or Looker.
- You are knowledgeable in HTML.
- You demonstrate customer centricity.
- You are results-oriented.
- You are an effective communicator, with the ability to collaborate and influence others.
- You have a flexible and resilient personality.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, and exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.