Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Our CRM Executive is responsible for supporting the CRM evolution within the Brand(s) for system and tool integration, data integrity, digital transformation and Business Intelligence activities. This role will help capture and coordinate client (brands) requirements and manage them to delivery.
What you'll be doing
- Provide subject matter expertise to assist junior team members.
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Run regular workshops with the Brands to capture their requirements for CRM and eCRM.
- Work closely with the Brands, managing their specific CRM projects, while supporting their customer lifecycle management.
- Coordinate with relevant department managers to deliver projects on time.
- Support in suppliers benchmarking and sourcing strategy.
- Manage the scheduling, testing, and deployment of all CRM and eCRM projects.
- Design, build and run monthly and quarterly Business Intelligence reports for country’s needs.
- Responsible for data integrity at Group level.
- Provide monthly/weekly reports – including but not limited to, campaign measurement and customer segmentation analysis.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role.
- You are knowledgeable in HTML, data analytics, and content writing.
- You are an effective communicator.
- You are a driven and adaptable entrepreneur who is motivated to work independently whilst being able to collaborate with the team efficiently.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, and exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.