Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
- Build efficient, testable and reusable codes.
- Integrate software components and/or Magento addons into a fully functional software system.
- Develop and maintain Hybrid App and APIs.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based Magento/PHP applications.
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs (GraphQL / REST / SOAP).
- Experience working on VueJs / React
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Assist in software development, enhancement, debugging, testing and QA maintenance of the backend application.
- Assist with technical solutions for product features and reliability features.
- Provide solid and reliable documentation on completed work items such as code, concepts, and logic.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Team management including work allocation and prioritization
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5 to 7 years of Software Development experience
- Experience with VueJS / React and (Node.js is an advantage)
- Magento certification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of cloud and experience with Magento would be a strong advantage.
- Understanding of Tools: Github, Docker
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem-solving, and good communication skills
- Passionate in building a new team and creative in suggesting or implementing new solution to all new and existing application.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver result in a fast-paced environment within tight deadline.
- Experience in developing e-commerce portal.
- Experience in managing and leading a team of developers
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.