Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, we build iconic brands together! As a Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for handling the implementation of in store marketing / marketing animation plans and guidelines.
- You will collect customer feedback to define actions that will attract new customers and returning customers more often
- Coordinate, organise and ensure implementation of the operational in-store action plan to increase customer acquisition, retention, satisfaction, cross sell & up sell sales and services
- Optimise service & in-store experience:
- Assist the Store Manager in the development of the sales force animation program (staff training, incentives, data collection)
- Monitor Store KPI’s
- Handle live coverage on social media platforms
- Oversee analysis and reporting
- Oversee the performance of the campaigns and promotions and report it to the Marketing team
- Conduct monthly reports on customer insights, sales analysis, and traffic in store
- Analyse competition, best practices and new trends in local market and report to Marketing team
What you'll need to succeed
2-3 years of experience in Marketing /Trade marketing
Retail Experience is a plus
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.