Who we are
Part of the Chalhoub Group, the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, the Greenhouse is the space for entrepreneurs in the UAE. It houses Chalhoub Group's Startup Studio & Accelerator Programs.
Using lean startup methodologies, the Greenhouse aims to rapidly co-create and launch ventures that result in long-term revenue or high returns through new business models, categories, and markets.
We invest in uniqueness, disruption, and calculated serendipity.
Our Business Prototyper is responsible for achieving success for our Startups’ Portfolio, the Startup Studio, and The Greenhouse, while taking ownership of the projects he/she will be working on.
What you’ll be doing
- Involved in the ideation process and actively participating in workshops for problem identification and solution designing.
- Support the Founders in developing the hypothesis and defining metrics for success.
- Sketch out customer journeys in visual scenarios.
- Build prototypes using available low-tech tools.
- Run experiments: test, learn, iterate, and repeat based on data-driven evidence.
- Support the Founders in analyzing results and drawing the roadmap going forward.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You have a passion for technology and innovation.
- You are a strategic thinker, with an experimental mindset.
- You are dynamic and highly creative.
- You get excited about learning new things and sharing them with others.
- You have a strong familiarity with lean startup methodologies.
- You have a broad knowledge and hands-on implementation of available tools to create low-tech solutions.
- You have either growth or UX know-how.