Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
The job holder of this position is responsible for analyzing risks and economic trends and guiding the business, to assist in measurement, planning and forecasting of activities and implications on income statement and balance sheet; and to develop, interpret and implement financial and accounting concepts/techniques for financial planning and control.
- Support monthly closing process, preparation of journal entries, compilation of financial statements and analysis of financial activity
- Build and manage a comprehensive KPI’s model (Financial & Business) in line with Company’s objectives and captures all relevant info needed to manage the business
- Report the Monthly Tableau de Bord (TDB), the Budget and the revised Budget TDB from individual company TDBs
- Arrange, observe and control the P&L, balance sheet, KPIs and recommend action
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making decisions
- Review actuals against the budget performances and prepare reports explaining budgets deviations
- Measure, plan and forecast Marketing activities and implications to income statement and balance sheet
- Develop Financial Strategic Planning as 3-Y Plan, strategic plan, Annual Plan & Quarterly Plan updates
- Prepare analysis and recommendations on monthly financial figures from business units compared to budget and last year and issue reports as required by the management
- Provide analysis and recommendations on annual and revised budgets, challenge assumption and propose revisions
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports
- Run a GAP analysis to maintain financial standards as budgeted and process revisions
- Prepare operating budgets based on previous figures or estimated revenue and expense reports
- Take the data generated by the Accounting Department (input) and transform it into meaningful management information
- Analyze and follow-up of all management and financial indicators
- Provide Internal Control, ensure compliance with all Group Policies & Procedures and assist departments in running their businesses
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of business, finance, and economic theory, to drive continuous improvement of financial reports and to evaluate their impact on the business
- Provide analytical support to various treasury or cross-function initiatives and ad hoc projects
- Participate in new projects by processing simulations for new joint ventures and preparing business plans, study of the cash flow and P&L
- Prepare and monitor the performance of internal rate of return (IRR) studies for proposed outlets and new products
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2 years of finance experience in a well known organization
- Being an expert in Excel
- Hungry to learn and growth
- Based in UAE
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.