Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
- Drive engagement initiatives as per calendar
- Audit Reporting lines on Drive, launching requisitions and carrying out JIRA request to create new title or advise cost centre split to payroll
- Assist in onboarding newcomers, announcement / schedule etc.
- Follow up with competence centres when required
- Analyse and review Power BI on a daily basis for all 3 brands on different elements
- Calendar invites and brand level coordination for engagement activities including birthdays, townhalls, team gatherings, etc.
- Creating draft presentations for townhalls and recognition slides
- Compiling and sharing reports as requested
- Running surveys/ feedback on activities conducted and share results
- Research and share best practices in people practices
- Coordinating with senior stakeholders on People related matter
What you’ll need to succeed
- Great excel and presentation skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and Takes ownership of activities
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.