Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Over a period of 6 months, you will be responsible for GIVENCHY and KENZO within the Local Market across the Middle-East and Indian subcontinent region.
You will be in charge of the implementation of the marketing strategy working hand in hand with distributors in each market.
Continue reading for more details on your job expectations.
You will collaborate in the definition of the regional marketing strategy and investment priorities for both LVMH FB brands under the supervision of the Marketing Director, including:
- Adaptation of global product launches to the region
- Implementation of trade plan in all markets through exhaustive follow-up with distributors
- Revision of assortment and discontinuation plan on quarterly basis
- Forecasting recommendation and revision by market on monthly basis
- Identification of opportunities within makeup to develop the category
2. TRADE IMPLEMENTATION
- Build marketing plan adapting international initiatives to the region with HQ validation
- Prepare tailor-made 360° launch/trade plans for the region guiding agents on local execution
- Review and challenge trade marketing plans with area managers to maximize visibility and impact
- Design strong drive-to-counter & retailtainment concepts Provide launch reports with monthly regional sell-out performances analysis
ANIMATIONS and MERCHANDISING
- Effectively brief suppliers to ensure perfect executions and cost monitoring
- Ensure perfect launch execution in each market through detailed follow-up with distributors
- Work on permanent visuals and update planograms for all new key initiatives
- In charge of forecasting process for both LVMH FB brands with full ownership over POS, GWPs and samples for all customers in line with budget
- Visit key markets on quarterly basis to understand new trends and identify opportunities
- Contribute to HQ reporting especially on makeup trends and competition best-sellersWhat you’ll need to succeed
- Open to take on a 6 months maternity cover contractual role
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role
- Enthusiastic and passionate about marketing
- Previous experience in Marketing within the Fragrance and Beauty Industry
- Agile and flexible personality, able to hit the road running upon joining
- Positive and enthusiastic about the industry
- Very good communication skills
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.