Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premier destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organization’s growth, we are looking to develop a world-class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organization to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Our Senior Social Media Executive will be responsible for creating and executing all our social media content and engagement strategies across all media channels. He/ she will serve as the voice of Tanagra to the community, while understanding how and when to connect on Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What you'll be doing
- Create original, forward-thinking content that reflects the Tanagra brand and audience while using the right formats per platform.
- Work closely with the Creative Content Team on the conceptualization and development of visual and video content across all channels.
- Create, maintain, and share weekly and monthly content calendars for each platform.
- Connect with our customers through all social media platforms, maintaining the tone of voice of Tanagra.
- Responsible for social media strategy, focused on engagement, acquisition, and retention of brand advocacy.
- Ensure social media content is posted on the appropriate channels to connect with the right audience in the right way.
- Accountable for all 5 social platforms: Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, LinkedIN, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Leverage the right internal talent and external influencers to represent content and the Tanagra brand.
- Work closely with CRM Team to understand key clientele and generational audiences on various platforms.
- Perform ongoing data analysis to increase social media engagement.
- Work closely with the Marketing, PR, and Creative Team to ensure social content grows into one of the key competitive advantages of the Tanagra brand.
- Work alongside the Buying Team to ensure key products and drops are highlighted and positioned correctly according to brand strategies.
- Maintain social media image through all social connections.
- Keep up to date with GCC and international competitors’ trending content and new formats.
- Work with studio and ECommerce Team to ensure alignment across brand image and tone of voice across multi-channels.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in the same field.
- You are dynamic and outgoing.
- You are social media-driven and customer-focused.
- You are up-to-date with the latest trends and social media platforms.
- You possess excellent communication skills.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories, and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, and exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.