Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
As a senior trainer with the Chalhoub retail Academy you will design and deliver high-quality, engaging and impactful training and development programmes across a broad range of subjects and to diverse and varied audiences, both virtually and in-person.
You will also revamp existing courses, develop meaningful resources and coursework and collect data and insights in order to evaluate outcomes and improve the training material and courses.
- Develop, evaluate, design, and implement training and staff development programs aligned with business needs
- Design the outline and training manual
- Deliver training/development courses to staff
- Acquire multimedia aids and educational materials to support learning
- Follow up on training needs based on performance appraisals
- Develop a framework for testing and evaluation of training program
- Seek new and relevant training tools - keep abreast of best practice and international trends and research
- Organise a census of the training needs, define the training methods to be used, create a training plan, divide the training between internal and external training
- Maintain contact with all Learners
- Build and maintain rapport with all departments within the organisation.
- Participate in forecasting yearly training needs and budget
- Optimise the use of training budget. YOUR PROFILE: Min 3 years of similar experience with the ability to design training programs
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least 3 years experience of designing and delivering training in a large organisation
- Experience of designing and delivering Retail Field Coaching and Frontline Leadership courses
- A qualification on a relevant field (HR, L&D, Education) would be advantageous
- Fluency in Arabic would be highly desirable (but not essential)
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.