Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
The Communications Partner has the Group and all its employees at heart, working as part of the communication team in the vertical/country to support in execution of the Group Communicating strategy and ensure a two-way engagement and transparency across the organization. They are excellent communicators across multiple channels, covering Internal and external Communication and mobilizing teams and leaders.
- Work with Group Communication Team on planning and executing of Internal events such as Group Seminar and Leadership conference.
- Provide content and always updated communication plan to cover the events, and updates from the vertical/country
- Build relationship and connect internally with key stakeholders to ensure a solid internal communications plan with strategic content, in line with the Group Comms Content Calendar
- Ensuring the Group communication calendar is reaching the vertical/country with the same impact and engagement as the rest of the organization and achieving the communication objectives.
- Be tech savvy and use the internal platforms for communication to support the vertical/country according to the Group comms plan.
- Act as the guardian of Chalhoub Group Brand Identity and Communication standard for all internal use, in alignment with the Communication Content Guidelines for the Group.
- Work on and moderate events related to vertical/country i.e. Townhall planning, agenda and messages with the core team.
- Connect internally with the business leaders to always keep the vertical/country visible within the communication plan
- Contribute to thought leadership content working closely with the Group Communication Team
- (Country or MC Vertical only) Be responsible to support on external ground events, including media, PR, stakeholder convenings or conferences (get feedback of the press releases, connect with agencies on event execution
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication and Media
- Strong communication skills/Copywriting background
- Expert level oral and written English and Arabic is a must.
- Good verbal presentation, group dynamic, and facilitation skills
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed
- Ability to manage stress and dynamic environmental changes
- Ability to manage ambiguity and “conditional” problem solving
- Team player who is willing to work cross-functional
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.