Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
Senior Consumer Insights Executive
Our Intelligence function is an agile, dynamic team that is positioned as a “knowledge hub” within the organization on industries, categories, brands and consumer. We are passionate about our work and luxury industry, proud to deliver excellent research and insights to the organization and our partners.
Our team is now growing, and we are aiming to position consumer data and insights at the heart of our “ways of working” to deliver business relevant insights that supports better decision making and planning for our brands across different verticals.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Consumer Insights Executive who will be responsible for developing consumer driven data and insights. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about deriving business relevant insights from data, inquisitive, entrepreneurial, and looking to learn and grow in a fast-moving industry.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and shape group-wide and targeted consumer studies, coordinate with agencies and Group data sources
- Design, analyse and present primary and secondary market research projects (Qualitative, Quantitative, offline, online, ad hoc, longitudinal, co-creation, etc.)
- Connect with various business units to understand their requirements and shape reports accordingly
- Communicate action orientated insights to the business through qual/quant synthesis and compelling/visual storytelling
- Proactively identify and develop new opportunities/ white space for GCC consumer research and link it to strategic priorities of the Group
- Track data on global consumer sentiment to measure variances vs GCC markets
- Proactively seek new data sources and integrate it into the consumer research
- Collaborate across the Intelligence, Strategy and Grow teams on consumer projects and group/segment wide studies
- Be an agent of change for consumer knowledge and insights
What you’ll need to succeed
- Curious, proactive, and passionate about luxury industry
- Minimum of 3+ years of consumer research experience in a luxury brand
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Psychology, Sociology or related field required
- Team player, motivated, with very strong analytical and presentation skills
- Experience in selecting appropriate, diverse research methodologies, designing research studies, and trying new methods when appropriate
- Experience leading projects with ownership of suppliers, research, and schedule
- Curious professional continuously striving to develop him/herself
- Arabic (read, written and spoken) is a bonus
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.