Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
The Brand Director is responsible for co-creating Egypt business strategy for his/her division with the regional team (Vice-Presidents and General Managers).
He/she is then accountable for driving its implementation through an ownership of the budget/P&L, achievement of business objectives and team management.
In addition, the Brand director will support the business growth by advising and recommending potential expansion, new store opening/closing and other strategic decisions.
Portfolio / Brands’ Management
- Co-create the Egypt Fashion business plan by brand based on the strategic directions and the local market’s needs and agree together with regional and local management on the annual business objectives
- Support the achievement of sales objectives by implementing and maintaining high business standards and building high performing teams.
- Manage the operations and ensure they are in line with each Brand’s goals, vision and guidelines
- Work closely with the buying and supply chain teams to ensure we have the right offering tailored to the local consumers and make recommendations based on observed trends and needs
- Improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of divisions goals -
- Specifically better reporting by making use of new systems (ex: Looker, etc. information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Manage and review on a monthly basis the business P&L with respective brand GM’s to ensure remedial plan is implemented
- Monitor and direct daily operations to ensure that goals and objectives are met in term of sales performance versus the budget/targets and take necessary actions accordingly
- Suggest to management new stores’ openings, closing, relocation in the market and ensure successful implementation
Marketing and CX
- Support the business hybrid long-term vision (including Offline and Online) in Egypt
- Recommend customization of marketing activities and make sure they are co-created with the local marketing teams to target the Egypt market’s needs and requirements
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the team by building synergy across different functions
- Mentor and coach team and lead them to achieve brands’ vision and business plans milestones
- Provide inputs and assist in Group’s succession planning by identifying high potential within the team, especially potential store leaders and other key roles.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in identifying, pursuing and capturing new business opportunities in the region
- Experience in Hybrid retailing, Ecommerce implementation and strong exposure to CX, CRM and digital transformation
- Experience in financial management, negotiating and agreeing to contracts
- Able to nurture relationships with clients/ partners
- Able to influence without authority and to be regarded as a credible trusted leader of a business
- Excellent leadership skills with ability to build and inspire high performing teams
- Experience in developing and managing a cross-functional team with a variety of skills and experience
- Experience of working in a fast-pace, matrixed environment
- Exceptional communication, relationship-building, and project management skills
- Willingness to continuously develop, understand industry best practices and desire to stay ahead of the curve
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting insights & drawing conclusions to inform business decision making
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.