Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
- Co-create, lead and deploy culture and people experience strategies in country with COMEX
- Lead group culture in collaborator with people partners
Design and test-bed culture and people experience initiative in Country and share back with Group
- Adopt, customize and embed people experience & culture initiative, make relevant
- Run employee voice workshops, focus groups, events and townhalls
Support business leaders powerful team cultures
Create and run people-centered culture change management and communication campaigns
- Drive our engagement through our internal and external social media channels
Lead group culture initiative, and share back with the Group
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in Public Relation, Employee Relation, talent Management or event Planner.
- Communicant Effectively and Able to create new idea.
- Understanding, Developing Self collaborating & Influencing with Respect
- Adapt to Change Demonstrating Customer Centricity Being Inclusive Driving Results Developing & Engaging Employees
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.