Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
As the Head of Category Management you will be responsible for setting and articulating the category function strategy of the brand across the group.
You would be responsible for drafting and setting the strategy for the brand across the region.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Local experience plus International exposure in category management within the beauty sector
- Previous experience in brands building, brands sourcing and acquisition
- Previous experience in category management at a strategic level within the beauty industry
- Experienced in negotiating offers, collaborations, exclusivities and building actionable building blocks for the brand across the region
- You would possess strong communication skills whilst being fluent in English
- Strong in numbers and data analysis
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.