Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere. To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
Our Administration Coordinator is responsible for all front office operations such as handling company incoming and outgoing telephone calls, dispatching of mail, couriers . and is the single point of contact for all messages and information, in addition to providing support in other related tasks.
What you will be doing
- Assist in confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Receive, sort, and route mail, with courier and deliveries
- Review incoming calls and memos, submissions, and reports and forward them to the proper parties.
- Assist the Administrative Officers and Manager in various projects
- Assist in maintenance of databases related to specific projects or tasks
- Conduct research and prepare statistical reports, documents and presentations
- Ensure the periodic replenishment of all stationary and groceries
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
- Maintain up-to-date telephone lists
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree of Business administration or any relevant field.
- 0-1 experience in administration/Front desk
- Excellent English
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.