Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our Executive Assistant is responsible for high-level administrative support, conducting research, preparing statistical reports and presentations, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Our Executive Assistant will support the Chief of Staff and the Group Head of Communication. She will also provide Administrative Support to the Chalhoub Group Alumni Programme.
- Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff and the Group Head of Communication
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executives
- Prioritise emails and respond when necessary
- Manage agendas, schedule meetings (incl. with jounalists) and prepare them
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Organise and participate in meetings if required and take minutes of meeting
- Plan, organise and execute projects and a range of diverse assignments
- Assist with special projects, by designing and producing documents, reports and presentations
- Proactively identify issues and priorities
- Act as an ambassador and role model representing the Group with professionalism at the highest levels
- Support Chalhoub Group Alumnis
- Check on regular basis the Alumnis platform to track registration requests, complaints
- Approve requests as per guidelines
- Be the first line of contact will Group Alumnis
- Post content on the platform on behalf of the Alumnis and Comm teams
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least 5years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Organisation skills with ability to multi-task with high degree of accuracy
- Proactive with strong initiative and entrepreneurial skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High level of professionalism, organisation and confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent English (native) and Arabic or French
- Ability to learn and adapt to standard operating procedures and compliance regulations
- Sharp analytical mind with proven experience in applying well-developed problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people across all levels in an organisation
- Comfortable with significant stakeholder interactions and interest in building relationships
- Creating presentations
- Prior experience in coordinating projects and office management responsibilities
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.