Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our Copywriter is responsible for writing descriptions and product information for all products across the Brand’s eCommerce website. Our Copywriter is required to input product information daily, as well as be able to write small pieces of editorial copy on product information, fit type, and functional information to the system.
- Work from a daily spreadsheet to write product information and descriptions for all products across the site
- Input product information including wash care, fabric composition, dimensions/length, etc. into excel sheets ready for upload
- Work closely with the eCommerce merchandising, styling, and photography teams to ensure product information is up to date, correct, and reflects the product seen in imagery
- Work well with deadlines – all products on daily lists must be complete by the end of each working day
- Maintain a good working relationship with the buying and merchandising teams to ensure correct product information is placed online
- Maintain awareness of SEO impacts on product descriptions and titles, work with the Digital Marketing team to ensure correct terms are used where applicable
- Ensure the Brand’s tone of voice is adhered to across all written descriptions
- Keep a copy style guide updated with new terms and descriptions
- Maintain and monitor all product copy used on the website, ensuring that all copy is correct and in line with the brand identity
- Upload product, occasionally, on the website as needed
What you’ll need to succeed
- Fluent in Arabic
- Able to translate from English to Arabic
- Organized & structured personality
- Copy writing experience
- Passion and knowledge in skincare
- able to meet deadlines
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.