Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
You will identify ways to optimize and enhance omni-channel operations across Tanagra. You will be responsible for auditing website, store, and warehouses to ensure that omnichannel operations are efficient in providing exceptional customer experience.
● Taking ownership of omnichannel initiatives for a particular brand or process
● Coordinating omnichannel projects and ensuring that goals are achieved
● Building project plans and task lists within the scope of omnichannel operations
● Conducting store audits to ensure they are driving customers to digital channels
● Highlighting process weaknesses and proactively suggesting improvements
● Streamlining communications between stakeholders on omnichannel projects
● Assisting in analyzing and enhancing the customer journey offline and online
● Placing test orders across all brands; tracking and documenting the journey
● Identifying opportunities for standardization and producing documentation
● Supporting a culture of transparency, accountability, and psychological safety
What you’ll need to succeed
Fluent in English, Arabic
● Tools: Conﬂuence, Power Point, Excel
● Project planning and coordination, project management, PMP preferred
● Education: Degree in Industrial Engineering, business management or related fields
● 0 - 3 years of work experience (ecommerce, retail, project management, or related fields)
● Great communication skills, Critical thinking and analytical skills
● Experience with the local market (as a customer or supplier)
● Ideas - Excited to draw findings from figures and data
● A hunger to deliver truly transformational impact.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.