On behalf of LOEWE fashion, we are seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate for the position of Retail Trainer for LOEWE Middle East. This role is based in Dubai, UAE.
Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world’s major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE’s creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.
LOEWE has a rich legacy of craftsmanship dating back to its beginnings as a collective workshop and has long valued artisanal techniques in its approach to design and manufacture. These core values are reflected in the brand’s belief in the importance of craft in today’s culture, its modern interpretations of historical artistic achievements and its commitment to supporting contemporary art, craft and culture around the world.
What you'll be doing
- Deliver effective in-person training programs relating to brand knowledge, collections, selling ceremony etc
- Conduct induction with new joiners and work with Store Managers to ensure smooth onboarding journey
- Conduct in store coaching to Retail team to ensure high standards of customer service and knowledge to support them to meet their objectives
- Identify training needs of the local market to prepare training plan according to the employees’ needs to support their development to achieve identified goals
- Work closely with EMEA and ME regional office in the preparation and monitoring of the Training budget to ensure necessary resources available for implementation of training initiatives & programs
- Support in selection and management of external training suppliers to carry out defined training programs where necessary
- Prepare and localise training materials necessary for the respective training programs
- Conduct follow-ups post training with participants to ensure effectiveness of the program
- Support the planning of staff engagement programs
What you’ll need to succeed
- Fluent in Arabic & English. Trainings will be facilitated in both languages.
- Min. 2 - 3 years’ Training experience in retail or fashion industry.
- Regional retail experience valued.
- Candidates who are Certified Trainers will be advantageous
- Experience in facilitating both technical and soft skill training
- Excellent planning, presentation and communication skills
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Confident in digital training tools and environments