On behalf of CELINE- LVMH, We are looking for a Brand Trainer to support our boutique in the Middle East.
Celine is a booming French and leather goods couture house driven by a new holistic and creative project led by Hedi Slimane, its artistic director.
Celine's ambition is to become one of the most iconic luxury brands worldwide.
To make this vision a reality, we are looking for enthusiastic, agile and passionate personalities eager to evolve in a demanding environment.
What you'll be doing
- Develop, evaluate, design, and implement training and staff development programs
- Design the outline and training manual
- Deliver trainings to staff
- Acquire multimedia aids and educational materials
- Follow up on training needs based on performance appraisals
- Develop a framework for testing and evaluation of training program
- Seek new and relevant training tools
- Organise a census of the training needs, define the training methods to be used, create a training plan, divide the training between internal and external training
- Liaising between different departments
- Maintain contact with all Learners
- Liaise and assist the Training Specialists
- Build and maintain rapport with all departments within the organisation.
- Participate in forecasting yearly training needs and budget
- Optimise the use of training budget.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Complete the Video Interview stage
- Min 3 years of similar experience with the ability to design training programs
- Experience in Training/Learning & Development within Fashion
- Arabic would be an added benefit for this role