Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
- Assist Project Manager with all project procurement requirements
- Conduct project handover meeting and post-mortem reports
- Coordinate in collaboration with Project Manager on budget, project scope, and project schedule
- Coordinate in collaboration with Design team on structural, lighting, mechanical, building code, fire services etc.
- Coordinate with various operation and commercial teams regarding store opening requirements (e.g. visual merchandising, etc.)
- Ensure constant coordination with landlords
- Ensure all project financials have been coordinated with Project Administrator
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Follow all relevant Project Management policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under minimal supervision
- Manage on-site construction to control derivation with design proposal and issue site progress reports
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
- Review builders shop drawings and control deviation from approved drawings package
- Support Contracts team throughout the tendering process until project award
What you’ll need to succeed
- University Degree in Interior Design or in Architecture
- LEED GA and PMP certification is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- English\Arabic Speaker
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.